Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Sewing!

So not only did I sew most of Saturday but Sunday too! I modified this bag that I had made about 6 months ago for my nephew Nicolas, who I will also see at the end of this week! His dad is a firefighter so I thought this was perfect.
I made another crayon roll, they are super easy and tons of fun to make.
I found the fabric for this bag at a thrift store a few years ago. I didn't know what I would do with it but I loved the print. Not sure of the age of the fabric but it's vintage to me! This bag will be a great shopping bag!
I also made a small change purse for my friend Katie (no picture) and then made these two. The one on the right is a medium size pouch for make-up and girly things while the green flower pouch on the left is a perfect travel pouch for money and ids, I even made an inside pocket for my cell phone! I plan on using this on my upcoming trip.
So that's more of my latest creations. I also have spoils from my garden to talk about as well as a sharp project done by Vaughan and Stephan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...