Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, June 22, 2009

It Has Begun

Summer is in full swing like never before. The first week consisted on me getting up early and going into work to get the most of it out of the way while the children still slept in their beds. Vaughan actually woke at 6:30am M-W and then had a friends sleep over so that helped with the sleep-in factor.

Our daughter Sara came over and spent a whole day with us! Justin played Guitar Hero and I cooked breakfast for her, that's how early she came over!
Our summers usually consist of a weekly pool/beach day. We got one of those in so far. I have ratings for pools in the area. I am thankful for all my friends with pools as well as our local public ones but there is always one that sits on the top of my list.
It's an older pool so that means it's big! We can all swim, jump, flip and fit!!


Of course we always have an extra in tow!
Summer fun!
Peace, love and call your mom today
-Michelle

1 comment:

Simply Dani said...

You need to come down here for a beach day after your recovery! Nothing wrong with taking a few days off (: Missed you tonight though!

And I actually did talk to McCrazy today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...