Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, March 23, 2009

Home School Math For Sale

I have 2 Saxon Math curriculum for sale.
I'm asking $20 for each.
Both include D.I.V.E. Cd's to go along with the text. You can check out DIVE here. I am basically giving you a deal on the CD's, they sell for $50 each and the text for a little less. You'll need to purchase the Test and Worksheet booklet, I think it can be bought through ROCK Solid Inc. Both CD's have been used by 1 child. (child #2 doesn't learn the same way)

First is Math 6/5 in good shape with CD to match the edition.
Next is Math 7/6 is in fair shape with CD to match the editon.
$20 each.
E-mail me at vintagesheet@yahoo.com if you'd like them.
Thanks
Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...