Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, April 11, 2008

Would someone please tell me they have eaten a half a jar of peanut butter for a snack. It happened here.
1- 18oz. jar
2 days
1 child
gone

This never ceases to amaze me. They are living, breathing, garbage disposals.

It reminds me of a time when Vaughan was a baby, we were at a friends house watching sports.

sidenote: we were teenagers and in high school at this time so our "friends house" was actually his parents house

back to the story: I'll never forget his mother making a huge plate of nachos with all the fixin's. I'm talking meat and all. I was sure we'd eaten lunch before we went and bowls of chips and snacks lined the table when we arrived, I figured all the eating was done and over with; however, I have a vivid memory of the plate of nachos disappearing... quickly.

What I witnessed that day 14 years ago has come full circle. Whether it be nachos or peanut butter the shelf life around teenagers is about 5 seconds.

Anyone know where I can get peanut butter on sale??

~Michelle

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Seriously, Sam's Club is cheaper! Man you talk about this topic of food consumption and it scares me! I am going to have 3 at the same age and stage (practically)! The scary thing is that my mother-in-law warned me that when I met my husband he could eat you out of house and home! True! He could easily polish off a pizza or an entire pack of hot dogs! Yea! Boys can eat like crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...