Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, April 14, 2008

I Can Say Something About Nothing

It's been a quiet Monday. I had breakfast with an old friend and then off to work.


Good day at home school, besides misplacing our states and capitals book... I always wonder when a book comes missing?? In this case I'm sure it's stuck in a pile of fabric or thread as I took apart the entire sewing studio yesterday and then decided half way through putting it back together I'd rather rip the carpet out of it! Maybe we'll put some hardwood down for our frequent Alaskan house guests So it's sitting half together and the other half on my dinning table. Just a side note on my sewing table- Slice, if you're reading this, it's your old dining table that I use for all things sewing and one of the benches is in the entry- both perfect fits!

Back to my uneventful Monday and all that I am saying about it.


Oh I did find my ipod, it had fallen out in the parking lot at the office. Praise the Lord- I thought it had been stolen, it was a tough weekend without it- although it rained so I wonder if it'll work??


Oh, in other news, it's our missions conference here at church this week. Being part of a Christian & Missionary Alliance Church, missions is huge for us. This year we have a couple from Senegal, West Africa visiting. Since many of you know Steve and I both have been called to some kind of missions work, this has been exciting! We have learned about many opportunities there are in that country, and maybe some for us!! So for those of you who pray for us, keep praying. With how I am I have a hundred different paths for us in mind, it's just taking the one God would have. Who knows it may be Kenya or Indonesia or Senegal or right here in the good ol USA.

Well there's dinner to be made!
~Michelle

1 comment:

coldbayprincess said...

oh i wish i could give you a reason to do just that, i'm afraid i don't have much hope of seeing weather that gets above 58 for quite some time, me lover of heat lover of sweat stuck in alaska, go figure... got some new photos to cool you off i'll be sending soon, visited north pole alaska and chena hot springs, hiked in the snow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...