Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, July 23, 2007

Workin's Not Bad

Started my new job last week.

It's my first real job in a long time.

The whole staying at home thing has certainly been a full time job these last 14 years and I love the job of mothering and parenting, even consider more kids so I can keep doing it *smile*

The new job. Th one outside my home. Great!

I like my new job! I couldn't ask for a better fit, actually I did ask- I actually was praying about this particular job for months before I was even offered it. So anyway I like my new job!

I get to set my own hours, work from the office or home and will even be able to home school the kids at the office! I love it!

I just feel so blessed. With the boys getting older and more independent, us needing some extra cash, and my desire to step foot outside my house for something besides grocery shopping, this job fits.

I'm blessed.

-Michelle
<><

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...