Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Chose...

We're in such a new place in life right now.
Relying on God like never before.
I like it,
and
I don't.

I like the peace, the assurance, the knowledge that no matter what I see here with my human eyes it'll be alright. God's got us covered. I like the truth in God's Word. When a situation or feeling arises and and we seek Him and His word then the situation takes on a whole new light. His light.

I don't like not knowing.
I don't like not getting my way
and
I don't like where I'm at, it's uncomfortable, it's foreign and it stinks.

But,
I accept it.
I accept it happily and with joy somedays and other days, well let's just say other days I feed my self more than I feed my spirit.

I chose to focus on the positive, on the truth and on the promises of God.
I chose to do the right thing.
I chose God.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

-Michelle
<><

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...