Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Feeling Blessed!

My church is awesome! I just returned from a small group leader meeting and I am so excited about the direction of our church. Since we are growing in size on Sunday mornings we are really encouraging and pushing for small groups! My group even got together for fellowship today! I love this opportunity to get to know one another, to serve one another and the community as the hands and feet of the body of Christ!

I am looking forward to the upcoming months, to meeting new people who are coming into my group, and to growing and seeing others grow closer to God.

I grew up in a smaller size church and really shyed away from larger ones in our various moves, but I gotta tell you I love my church- in all it's largeness! Just another gift of grace from my Savior! Thank You Lord!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...