Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, October 04, 2010

Weekend in Review

So Friday night I get out of work and there is message for me on my phone.
It's my dad saying he is about 2 hours away and he'll be at our place in the morning!!
Then around 8:00 I hear the sound of his semi backing down our driveway!
What a nice surprise!
Then around 9am my mom calls and says my brother Scott who has been working on the west coast of Florida is making the 6 hour trek to see us!!
Yippee!! Double the fun!
Next my mom starts pulling out old things... like our old Star Wars characters.

Well, OK so they were not MY Star Wars characters but my brothers, they did however let me play with Princess Leah- and here she is:

A trip to the Farmer's Market was in order on Saturday while I worked :-( But they redeemed themselves by purchasing farm grown meat and REAL MILK! Look close and you'll see the cream on top, mmm, perfect for our coffee.
I grew up on the real deal milk, straight from the cow--- yummy!!
We then had a photo shot after the under 24-hour visit from my bro.
Dad;s truck was a great back drop.


Hmmm, wonder who Justin takes after??
We did a bunch of Jeep driving. It was great weather for it!


And of course we visited the beach!
How blessed.
Having fun!
Beautiful family, beautiful scenery all thanks to God.
Of course it was back to life, back to reality today;
where I spend a good chunk of time
sleeping,
working
and crying.
Such is life.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Bev said...

Michelle, I love your blogs. Your blogs flow and you love flows for all that you are passionate about. Keep on loving, your God, your family and your friends. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...