Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Look


Welcome Fall.
I know it's a little late but for those of us the Sunshine State we are ready for fall.
I say better late than never.
I'm ready for cooler days and even crisper nights.
Time is here to get fall crops in the ground and mow the lawn a lot less.
Windows stay open longer and pumpkin smells fill the air.
Ah... a new season, in weather
and
in life.
Embrace it to the fullest.
As I welcome fall I welcome you to enjoy my new look on this blog!

2 comments:

Katie said...

ok, so orange totally clashes with the purple chicken but full on matches your blog and the season. score!

Anonymous said...

Life doesn't always match, much love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...