Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Reading

I have decided to only read one book this summer.
I was poking around Big Lots today and found Bohemian Manifesto for 50 cents!

Looked interesting and for that price I couldn't pass it up. I don't know much about who or what a Bohemian is or stands for. I sat and read half of the introduction while waiting for Steve and it caught my attention so it, at that moment, officially became my summer book.

I also realized while typing just now that this is the first summer since 1997 that I have not been buying home school curriculum and planning a school year. Interesting, weird?

So what about you- are you reading anything this summer?

2 comments:

Tera said...

I got this book for Christmas a few years ago and it's cool :>

Kristin said...

I'm reading Now, Discover your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...