Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Look

After a good year of wanting to customize my blog I've done it!
It didn't take as much time as I thought, and i enjoyed the process!

I hope to tell you about Sarah's 20th birthday, Steve's new jeep, give a work update and share more sewing/gardening/parenting teen stories.

Until then...
If you live local this Tuesday night at Edgewater Alliance there is a Fireflight concert. Tickets are $10 before, $12 night of; doors open at 7pm.
I will be selling my vintagesheet label line called:, "4 the Love of Detroit", so bring some spending money and help support inner city Detroit and Waveland, MI.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...