Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

no title

I wonder sometimes what our life holds for us.
We've had so many ups and downs, ins and outs, moves and job changes that I'm curious at times what's around the corner.
I wonder if we missed the boat at some point.
If God was calling us to something bigger, something smaller, something different, something more for Him and less for us.
Did we miss this? Somewhere along the line did we go right when we were suppose to go left?
The I am reminded that God knows planned my today.
That means where I am, where I'm at is where God wanted me.
Wanted me?
Then why?....
How come?...
No, it's here, it's where God planned. There's peace in that.
Knowing that God is ultimately in control and although I've made some lots of mistakes along the way, He's using them for His good, as part of His plan, allowing me to live and minister and encourage and be encourages and ministered to where I am at in Him today!

-Michelle
<><

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...