Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Little Star Wars Quiz and a Blessing

The Port of Oakland has these loading cranes:
Which i was thrilled to find out inspired these famous movie stars:
I can't believe my God showers so many blessings on me, a timeless mess- I thought I was simply visiting family with a chance to see a cool city, little did I know God had this special, simple treat in store for me.
I love Star Wars.
Really. 
My favorite movie series of all time.
All time.
Yep, that's me, a Star Wars nerd.
Anyone know what these 4 legged beauties are called?

Come on Lisa you got this...
Aleatha, this is a good lesson for you NOT to learn, but great for your boys ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...