Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chapters in a Book

Phew!
What a busy 6 days it's been.
Little One came home on Friday, her 1 week of life day!!
Our current title in her life is "Shelter Caregivers", only the future will tell what lies ahead for her and for us.


A whole new chapter of our life was opened up today, just like when Illana Belle flips the pages of a book, this page was flipped fast and hard; as much as I want to share about this I just can't. Too many people involved who live outside our home, privacy is important on this pages of this chapter.


So just think of us in your prayers as the headcount in our home grows and the love we have is multiplied.


I also hope to update you all on the latest Vintage Sheet creativeness happening- I really thank my friend Amanda for her consistency in showing up to sew, she keeps my creative juices flowing.


Happy day to all,
hold your loved ones close,
live for something bigger than yourself.


Peace, love, Jesus,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ALWAYS in prayer on behalf of our ever expanding family! But i sure do appreciate any prayers said on our behalf. Love-svs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...