Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, April 26, 2010

This Is the Day!

Eventually , when Saturday comes and goes I'll be able to slow down enough to write down some of my latest thoughts, insights and lessons learned on this journey called growing up.
Or maybe it's called The Refinement Process
or
Sanctification
or
Craziness!
Whatever I feel like calling my journey on any given day I would like to share those thoughts with you.
I've actually gone back to the old school way of writing: on paper.
With a pen, and ink.
It's easier to do when waiting for music lessons or when stepping away from the computerland of wedding spreadsheets and rsvp's.
Speaking of wedding: flowers are TAKEN CARE OF!! and paid for by Jesus, but that's an upcoming post!
For now I am waking every day saying, "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

So rejoice!

Meanwhile in other news, we are really enjoying our new washer and dryer:

Big Yiayia has been finger printing us all.
Guess she thinks we're all more trouble than she realized ;-)

And I have been reminded once again one of the hidden perks of home schooling...
outside crafts with teenagers!!!
Have a great day and tell me what are you rejoicing about today?


2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

I love the picture of everyone watching the washer and dryer! LOVE it!!! Love you too!

Simply Dani said...

I love how amazed Justin and Sarah look in the first picture. Haha. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...