With each day I post I'm going to attempt to write 5 things I'm thankful for, I got the idea from Lisa and I'm calling it my Thankful Five.
If you know my brain you know I'll most likely forget, but here goes:
today my Thankful Five are:
1. my kids and their mouths- specifically that they have never complained about it being hot or that they travel with me to work and often eat a late lunch because of this
2. friends, Rhonda, Amanda, Lisa, who listen and care and give good advice
3. my job and it's flexibility
4. the animals God has placed in my care- they bring me joy!
5. flavored creamer for my coffee