Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, November 29, 2015

How God Works

I like seeing God work.
He just works in His own way and timing.

I have seen how some things have morphed and changed over the years.
Like how I had a dream for probably a dozen years to have a home for pregnant teenagers or college age girls.
It would be a place where they could live, super cheap, almost free have free childcare in the home and the support they need to get educated, employed and on their own.

Well...
 that hasn't seemed to work out; however, my own home has been host to many a teenage, and millenial age and all age women really!
This last weekend I got to make a new friend from France, it was awesome! I got to work side by side with her, laugh with her, talk with her and school her on some American things, while she schooled me on French things.

My home is home to a different kind of girl than I thought. It's millenial age girls really.
I like that generation, it's my kids generation.

That's just how God works.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...