Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall is in the Air...

...sort of.
Vaughan and Illana on Lake Eola

I mean I can tell Fall wants to arrive here in Central Florida but I'm afraid it's not quite here yet.
I mean being chilly outside at 5:45am when it's 71 degrees; I mean come on, there was a day when 71 was sweltering hot!

Anyway I wrote the word "fall" on a chalkboard decor sign to maybe bring the season in a little faster.

Any way all this travel blog working has my wrist bothering me- joy!
And all my CrossFit time is making my shoulders s.o.r.e., so life is a constant series of stretches!!

We went to Lake Eola this last weekend with friends and what a blast it was. Review coming from Frugal Travel Mom so stay tuned. 
Speaking of The Frugal Travel Mom, have you looked around there yet? 

Our friends on the swan boats with O-Town as a backdrop. 

In other news, Justin is getting ready to pack up and head west for a few months. I am excited for his cross-country trek, his Cali-livin' (jealous) and the full-filling of a dream of his to live in the woods on his own. If you think of him please pray for him, and me- eeek!!

In my world I am working on self-control.
I wanna crave God more.
I wanna say no to me so I can be filled more and more by His Spirit.
The struggle is in the journey, but the journey is oh so sweet.

Peace, love and maybe fall weather,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...