Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, September 14, 2015

September Already


Time really does move along doesn't it.
All is well here at the Span Ranch;
while our feet have been on the ground and in the state our spare rooms have been full.

2 weekends of beach visitors
and then a week of Allen Sowers and his daughter Boo.

The Sowers family are the missionaries in Honduras whose ministry Steve and I partner with as Ambassadors to Honduras with the Foundation for Missions.

I've downloaded Instagram back on my phone as I take that first step back into social media.

It's been a year of no IG, no twitter, no Facebook.
It's been a year of prayer and meditations,
a year of revelation and faith.
It's been a glorious year and sometimes I am a little sad it is not recorded on social media as a remembrance; but then again, I guess it's absence is remembrance enough.

Since you're reading this I want to share with you my travel blog. It's still under construction but you'll be ok with that, so here it is... I am The Frugal Travel Mom.

If you live local I hope you enjoy some of the Central Florida itineraries, and please let me know how it goes.



1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Nice to see you back to blogging. Our trip to Cali has to take a bit of a back seat. We're going to TN this fall (Nov.) I miss you! Would love some facetime...sometime. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...