Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Good Playlist Can Be a Gamechanger

Calling all my sisters out there who just don't wanna wake up and do another day.

I would encourage you to get a good positive, Christ-filled playlist together and listen
and dance
and sing
and worship.

My current play list is tobymac
a combo off three albums,
it took three screen shots to get the whole playlist but here it is.
If you are looking for some new tunes may I suggest "Beyond Me", his newest single.




When God uses a song to speak to me, I tend to add it several times to a playlist, that way I get to hear it a bunch!! Obviously I did that with "Beyond Me".

I am really holding to the truth of the line in the song that says,"In over my head, keeps me countin on You"- boy do I feel over my head at times.
Toddler.
Business owner.
Ambassador to Honduras.
Grandmother.
Friend.
Encourager.
Wife.
Bible study leader.
Some days it all stacks up and I am reminded that all of this is so beyond me.

If life wasn't a challenge then I would have no reason to look to my God and my Savior.
So a little tobymac really helps make those challenges bearable,
winable,
doable.

So if you need a reminder of what this life is about,
you need a pick me up,
let me encourage you again to a good playlist.

Speaking of, what are your favorite songs for a lift in the mood?

Well, a good playlist always leads to a good roadtrip,
Aubs and I are headed off today for a short day trip with a friend who has found herself in Jacksonville, FL for the week.

Happy Trails
-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...