Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Wanna Memorize Scripture with Me?

I am currently memorizing Daniel 9:3
I plan to recite the verse from memory, here on this blog on June 15th, 1 week from tomorrow.
I invite you to memorize this verse or another one and join me here next Friday to recite your verse.



Proverbs 27:17 says, "Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another."

Well here's my verse...

Daniel 9:3
"So I gave my attention to the Lord God to seek Him by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth and ashes."
Daniel 9:3

2 comments:

Doris said...

Cool! I'll do it but you might have to send out a reminder for me to remember! Pretty awesome since for my LTG we are going to study Book of Daniel...don't you just love it how God knits us together :)

Michelle said...

OK so my blog is not the way for me to be held accountable for memorizing scripture- oh well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...