Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, February 24, 2012

Loads of Pictures

 OK so I wanted to upload some cruise pictures before it got to be time to go on the next one.
Katie and my yummy dessert

Steve and I at the Captain's Dinner, I had no make-up- hey it's vacation

Rock climbing, no pic of me on the wall, just video of that- so much fun! My first time




Outside the Nassau library which is inside the old jail

Look ma, no hands. On the Queen's Staircase

No caption needed

Love that Swatch is making a comeback, I still have mine from the 80's

Wake up to the morning light

We hiked to the far end of the island
Then napped here


I thought the rocks looked like melting snow drifts in the spring

We were some of the last people off the island

Room service baby, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
So that's our cruise in short, in pictures.
We slept a lot but I'd love to go again, perhaps for a few more days.
Happy weekend to you all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...