Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

2 Hours and 40 Minutes

Today I decided to sit in bed most of the day.
My morning was taken up with a WIC appointment,
then I ate lunch,
took a shower,
and then I grabbed the baby and crawled back into bed.


She was fussy yesterday evening,
and again before lunch today.
Sarah put her down for her nap and then when she woke up I decided this precious, little, stuffy nosed 3 month old needed some serious one-on-one for a while.


No crafting,
no painting,
no getting frustrated with finding stencils for this project,
no dishes, no laundry.


Nope. Instead I have sat here on Steve's side of the bed for the past 2 hour and 40 minutes
and
I may just sit right here again for the next 2 hours and 40 minutes.


Love that he can help on days like today
Steve had the time today (self-employment beni) to do all the school pick-ups,  so glad I home schooled for this school pick up issue alone- 3 kids in 3 schools lends to a fun time for the better part of an hour and a half.
Steve was also able to drop the kids at visitation.


It is Wednesday, their visitation day.


I gotta be honest I am a little drained internally.
With questions and concerns about more visitation for the kids with their parents and what that looks like for me I feel tired without lifting a finger.


Speaking of lifting a finger, I need to lift a leg, and arm or something.
I need to exercise, drop some pounds and get into shape.
I just can't get motivated.
Any tips on what works for you to get you motivated to exercise?


Go ahead hit me up cause I'll be sitting here with my laptop, a sleeping baby watching Dog the Bounty Hunter for the next 2 hours and 40 minutes ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all you do and am happy that I could help a little, u deserve a little r&r...the people on beachside will just have to wait a little longer...love you-svs

Allison Reynolds said...

Accountability for the exercise. That's how I am doing it. Have someone to meet with to workout...that way it's a lot harder to skip out of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...