Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Another Round

Another round of pictures.
Vaughan is such a good dad, I couldn't help but sneak a peak this morning as he was getting her changed and dressed.
Then later that morning here she is with mom.
Doing some serious teething on Papou's finger.
The last night of youth several students dressed up, here was Justin's outfit.
I saw that a local geocache had been missing and then replaced-- I was excited to be the FTF (first to find) on the new cache.
Oh and Justin got his hair cut.
Before:
After:
My cousin came into town for a day and we went to the Farmer's Market with my nana, here she was in her trademark long sleeve and hat.
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law came into town with their new little one, he is 3 weeks older than Illana.
So that's the latest form the iPhone picture roll.
I'm going to try to blog a little more over these next couple of busy weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...