Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, July 27, 2015

Hi Peps

Sorry I have been MIA.
The fact is, I have in fact NOT been MIA,
I have been very present for a lot of life happening.

Several fun things on the calendar with a trip to Honduras with Steve and Aubry is right around the corner. We are taking a team of 6 down to be a blessing and support to a missionary family we have come to enjoy and love.

I have also been working on a travel blog/website.
I want to share all my travel guru info and I want to inspire everyone to get out and take a trip somewhere.

Well, I will leave you with a few pictures of the last few months.
Miss blogging ;)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...