Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Little Bit of Life

Summertime has come to the Span Ranch! With hot 80 degree temps we have been enjoying the cool water in the little kiddie pool. It's especially gun when Illana comes over fro a visit!


Aubry is becoming more and more of a climber. There isn't a surface in the house she can't get on top of.
 She also is still spending time on my back or hip. Last week she even feel asleep while I was vacuuming!

I've also been gearing up for the local pregnancy resource center's annual fundraising banquet; I've had the privilege and joy of doing the decor for the banquet.Today was set up day and I am excited to see the room filled tomorrow night. This is the second non-profit event I have gotten to decorate for and I've loved it! All the years of having fun at my own house creating space that reflects whatever event we're celebrating and now I've gotten to take that creativity out of the house!

Well Aubry is home so my computer time must come to an end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...