Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, April 11, 2011

Date Night Genius

So Vaughan and Sarah went out on a date night last week.
While lots of people say there is not much to do around here, I say it's all in how you look at things.

While poking around at Target Vaughan picks up this ball.
Yes, this pink ball.
Yep, he picked it up and walked around with it.
Then it just happened to show up in every picture they took. Can you find it?How about here?
Watch it Sarah! Did you spot the ball?
My personal favorite.
That darn pink ball!
Look close.
See my kids really are superheroes. Spot the ball yet?
Of course the baby aisle. Where's it at?
Genius. Pure genius.
So I think that's a great idea- we should all do it.
They said it was fun to work together: coming up with ideas, hiding the ball and even laughing as people walked by looking at them a bit confused.
So if you decide to join in this fun, let me know- we'd love to see where this idea takes you on a date night.

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

hehehe!! I had fun with this...like a highlight book! Hmmmm..great perspective! I couldn't find the ball in the baby isle...sad huh? :) Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...