Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, December 01, 2008

He's driving...

...it's official, at 4:26pm today the state of Florida issued by child a driver's permit.

He then drove me all over town running my errands. To work, the bank, the grocery store, twice. I didn't bother to tell him it was rush hour. I didn't feel nervous, really I didn't, he's good driver.

My driving hours are about to be cut way down.
Keep us in your prayers.
-Michelle

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WHAT! NO COME ON! WHAT!

hay foot straw foot said...

Robert is too! It is scary, but in a good way. One more mile stone pulled from my apron pocket and tossed into the creek.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...