Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, February 04, 2008

(I'm still doing my victory dance)

Giants

Was last night a very happy night fo me?

Yes, yes it was. I left my friends house at the begining of the 4th quarter with the Giants down by 3, I came home to a Giants lead, then we were down again and then- well- WE WON!!!
I did a victory dance for as long as Justin would allow me. The violence that comes out in my youngest when the Patriots lose is a strange thing. Since he's bigger than me now it wasn't easy for me to get away from the clutch of death he had me in. We laughed and "fought" for about 15 minutes as I tried to do my victory dance and he tried to restrain me from doing so. Then Steve finally said "enough!" (he was in the middle of some 600 page paper or something?? it's as if he's responsible)

Vaughan? Well apparently 14-year old boys don't like their football team to lose the Superbowl so he went directly to bed.

To my dad, the biggest Giants fan I know and to all my Giant fan friends from the 90's- I love you all! I love our Giants!

Life is good.
~Michelle

here's our regular season story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're my wife and i love you but...you're gay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...