Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, February 11, 2008

Africa

Pretty cool thing Compassion International has going on. They've taken a group of bloggers to Uganda to blog about it there.

I'm mainly following it via my friends Shannon and Sophie's blogs. Check them out.

If you want to sponsor a child it's a neat experience. We sponsor James in Kenya and he's going to grow up and be quite an amazing young man, I can tell by the pictures and letters he sends us. Plus I'm pretty sure he'll be able to run circles around all our running friends, cause well he's from Kenya!!

Speaking of Kenya, here are some of my favorite pics from Steve's trip there a little over a year ago. What a wonderful group of friends we have in Kenya, they are in our prayers.
My man and his little buddy in the back seat!
Right out of a scence from The Lion King, that's a Masai tribesman standing on the left between the trees.
The poverty yet...
everyone needs a coke and a smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...