Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Easy Holiday Leftover Storage
We just finished up Thanksgiving and at my house we quickly finished up all our leftovers! Life with tweenage boys consitutes no food in the fridge!

Clean up was great and we used these plates to not only eat on but to send home leftovers in! Two plates "snap" together to make a great container! I actually made up plates for the next days lunch, everyone got to pick what they wanted, we labeled each one and they stacked neatly in the fridge. On Friday it was heat, serve, eat and throw away! My kind of cooking and cleaning up! The only regret I have is that we ran out of plates!!









2 comments:

Mary said...

Great tip, I had never thought of that. I am very picky about how long leftovers are left in the fridge, so I wuold probably put a date on them too.

Rae said...

Great tip. I've used these plates before during the 4th of July but completely forgot to pick any up for Thanksgiving. I'll have to for Christmas. Thanks for sharing! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...