Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, April 26, 2012

...

So it's been over 10 days since I've posted.
What have we been up to?
Lots I guess.


I've decided to go back to the home organization binder I used for so many years, it consists of a monthly and weekly calendar as well as sections for phone #'s, important paperwork to be dealt with, virtual schooling scope and sequence and meal planning.


Our front courtyard is taking shape-- the 18x30 foot section has been paved, tonight the kids mom and grandparents came over and swam and played for hours out there.


Love that.


Speaking of the kids mom, we had such a breakthrough yesterday.
It was amazing.


I think this whole experience has been life stretching and growing.
Life is all about change, 
full of change, 
it's so much about whether we wanna grow and learn from that change.


I am thinking more and more of sharing details; it's just hard when other people's lives are so much a part of mine. Makes me wonder what's appropriate to share and what's not.


Like when my kids got old enough to say, "Don't blog about this"


I can say that 2 huge things have happened in my heart.
First, and the not so good thing, is that I have never truly hated anyone like I have in the past few months.
Really.
Until recently I had never felt such strong dislike toward anyone that I just thought, "I hate them".
Second, I have never felt so much love, forgiveness, compassion and hurt for the same someone.
It's like my emotions are bi-polar just toward 1 or 2 people.


The one thing I do know is that when it comes to relationships, the enemy of my soul, the devil, would love for hurt and anger to divide my extended family.
And...
if I know tha,t then why in the world would I allow feeling of hate to grab hold.
Why would we not call it what it s.
Face the fact that this is all about a spiritual battle and so need to live,
walk,
talk,
relate
knowing that the battle has been won.
That love, forgiveness, those are what matter.
Giving thanks to God,
giving glory to God,
worshiping God through all of this junk-- yeah that is what this is about.


So with all that said I close letting you all know my phone will no longer let me take pictures because it is too full,
so that means the lack of posting here has played out in more pictures being taken,
which in turn means I should post a bunch so you all can see the craziness that we live.


Later, peace, love and Jesus-- 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...