Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcoming Another Week With A Smile


You know when you can really feel the spiritual battle closing in?
Well it's been that way for me lately and it seems I need more time with God and less time with you people on this here blog.
So I am checking in to say all is well.
We are alive.
I am alive,
and God is so worthy of our worship.

I heard recently read that worship is about God and His attributes and not about me. Like I've been telling myself after reading Crazy Love: "this movie is not about me."
O' I feel like dancin' when I hear that, and dance, soon I shall.

Another bit of exciting news! I am serving on the next Lighthouse Via de Cristo!
When I got asked I really wanted to say no but I knew that God was calling me; I also know God is knocking at my heart and life to practice obedience.
Ugh.
I am a rebel, obeying just goes against who I am. --eek!--
But.... since I've been called to grow up in my salvation I am listening obeying.
and I am being blessed beyond measure.

This week is full of
trips to New Tribes Missions in Sanford,
library and bookstore visits,
sewing
kid-sitting
and family, family, family!

May you all have a blessed week and focus on the glass being half full!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...