Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, December 06, 2014

#FitByFirst, Day 6


Weekend!!
Today's assignment was to get out and have fun moving.
Went with a friend on a walk to a local park pulling 3 kids in a wagon,
ok so said friend took her turn at pulling them too!

Tonight was Illana's birthday party and what fun it was. 
The tables were set up so cute and the cake was de-lish!!

I had the privilege to make some signs for the party and Steve was in charge of the campfire.

I took just a few pictures but I think you get the idea- I just love the tee-pee

tee pee on left- so cute

Blogging every day has been a challenge.
I like it though.
Blogging every day
and
the challenge.

I will most likely take Sundays off from blogging this journey so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be back on Monday.

********************************
today's notes...

FITNESS
I moved, see above

FOOD INTAKE
good, healthy, green today---
except for the cake, and pizza (only one small piece)--- hey it was a granddaughter's birthday party!!
Oh and I had sweet tea-- yummy but not a good thing for me to have....

...sweet tea just seems to call my name, well scream it
and
I can't seem to stop drinking it once I start.

BAD HABITS
NO MORE SWEET TEA

Well, happy Saturday
I hope to have a night full of tv watching.

-m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...