Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Journal Entry: May 2


5 days after surgery

So I must lay down my worry. 
Lord I know worrying doesn't add one day or change one thing. Forgive me for quickly going to it. 
I can worry while researching and playing out scenarios in my head before they are a reality. 
I trust You with my tomorrow
I trust You with my today. 
I trust You will lead and guide me, that You will send wise words my way, wisdom from those who I am to hear from. 
Lord help me, please give me wisdom. Your word says you give wisdom to all who ask. 
I desire wisdom in parenting
in being a friend
in making cancer treatment decisions. 
Lord is diet the right way to go about this? I believe it is. Can you reaffirm this? I know you can, but will you? 
I worry I am not juicing enough,
Prepping enough
Eating enough
When I worry about the enoughs
Then
I am not allowing
You
To be
Enough. 
You are enough. 
You are enough. 
You are enough. 
Amen.
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...