Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, May 09, 2010

I Almost Moved into a Cave in Montana Today


But I didn't.
I don't have enough gas in my car and I'm not even sure I like Montana cause I've never been there.

Today and this week I will try my best, with help from the LORD, to not make
BIG deals out of little things,
to love when I don't want to,
to give when I've given all I got,
to shut my mouth when I want to run off at it.
To pray when I wanna curse, or yell or punch or scream.

Yes, this week I will spend more time thinking on the Kingdom of God and less time on the kingdom on Michelle.
My kingdom is wasting away, His kingdom is forever.

This day I will remember I am a small extra in the movie of life,
I will remember that this story is God's, not mine.
He wrote it.
He designed it.
He allows me to live it.
What will you do this week?

I am blessed and I am the daughter that Jesus loves.
Happy Mother's Day!
Jeremiah 33:6 Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it, I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

2 comments:

Aleatha said...

Ok are you in my mind?

Tracy: said...

Great post, great thoughts...I also, am working on not making small things BIG THINGS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...