Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Misphah and Shen. He named it Ebenezar, saying , "Thus far the Lord has helped us." 1 Samuel 7:12

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 is Here!


Happy New Year!

We had a great New Year's! We had some old friends over and sat around the campfire laughing and sharing stories!
New Year's Day we headed over to Steve's parents, Yiayia and Papou's for the annual dinner and traditional Greek "good luck coin" search.

It's when Yiayia makes a dish of cheese pita with a silver dollar hidden inside. Whoever gets it will have good luck for the year! This year my oldest son got it!! And I thought it was my year this year? Maybe next year!?

I got a chance to purchase all the fabric and paper or the newest project I'm working on: stationary! I plan to somehow attach my turkey redwork and other projects to make unique cards. I'll post pics when I complete one.

I've come up with some new years resolutions, actually some things about myself I know needs changing. I've sought God on this and just know He's in agreement. I'm also so thankful that I have Christ to do this thing called life with; sometimes I think about what it would be like without Him and it hurts, oh I desire to pray more and see my unsaved loved ones come to Christ this year. I'm excited to hear from God and grow in my faith in the upcoming year. I pray you all have a wonderful new year with the Lord as well.

Cold hands, Warm heart.
~Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...